BACK TO TOP
PRODUCT USAGE & PRECAUTIONS
- Where would be an ideal place to store Okamoto condoms?
- Store them in a cool and dry place. Avoid exposure to direct sunlight and mechanical damage.
- Can I add my own lubricants to Okamoto condoms?
- Yes. But use only water-based or silicone-based lubricants. Oil-based lubricants and other related organic products will damage the condom.
- How many times can I use an Okamoto condom?
- The condom is for single use only. Non-vaginal use of condoms may increase the risk of them slipping or being damaged in the process of the intercourse.
- Are Okamoto condoms 100% safe?
- No contraceptive provides 100% protection. However, if properly used, Okamoto condoms will help prevent pregnancy and reduce the risk of transmission of HIV infection (AIDS) and other sexually transmitted diseases.