PRECAUTIONS AND USAGE1) What's an ideal place to store Okamoto condoms?
Store them in a cool and dry place. Avoid exposure to direct sunlight and mechanical damage.2) Can I add my own lubricants to Okamoto condoms?
Yes. But use only water-based lubricants. Oil-based lubricants and other related organic products will damage the condom.3) How many times can I use an Okamoto condom?
The condom is for single use only. Non-vaginal use of condoms may increase the risk of them slipping or being damaged in the process of the intercourse.4) Are Okamoto condoms 100% safe?
No contraceptive provides 100% protection. However, if properly used, Okamoto condoms will help prevent pregnancy and reduce the risk of transmission of HIV infection (AIDS) and other sexually transmitted diseases.
ONLINE SHOPPING + SHIPPING
1) How do I place an order?
- You must first register yourself a LIVE IT UP account. If you do not have one, simply register here and you may start shopping. Registration is free and instant. If you already have a LIVE IT UP account, you can log in here and start shopping.
- Select your choice of condom and pack size to add to your Shopping Cart.
- Go to View Cart and view and/or modify your order before check out.
- When you are ready with your order, click on check out.
- Choose your shipping preference and then be directed to our secure server to enter your credit card details.
- You will receive an ‘Order Confirmation’ email and your order will be shipped out within the next 3 - 4 working days.
- Please ensure to add our email address to your email safe list. Check your junk mail folder if you still haven't received any e-mail confirmation from us as there is a high chance for all system-generated e-mails to be wrongly directed there.
2) Might the product I order be out of stock?
All our items listed on our web site are stocked and we monitor inventory levels and update our ecommerce site constantly. In the unlikely event that we are unable to supply any item, you will be contacted immediately and be informed of the potential delay. At this stage we would always offer you the option to revise or cancel your order with provisions of a full immediate refund.
3) Can I place order via email or phone?
Yes, you may reach us at +65 6288 2277, Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm (+8:00GMT) or email us at email@example.com to place an order and we will advise on the payment details accordingly.
1) What payment options do you accept?
We accept online payment via Visa and Master credit/debit cards issued by banks as well as Paypal. If you do not wish to pay online, kindly send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will assist you.
2) Is your online payment secure?
1) Do you ship to overseas countries?
Yes, we do ship internationally to selected countries including Australia, Canada, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Philippines, South Korea, Thailand, United Kingdom, United States and Vietnam. Shipping fee is calculated based on the weight of the item/s. You can use the “Get Shipping Estimates” on your Shopping Bag page to calculate the shipping fee to your country.
While we do everything we can to ensure your order is delivered in a timely manner, we will not be liable for any loss or damage incurred by any person as a result of delay caused by our carrier that we have no control over or by any event which is out of our reasonable control or foresight including but not limited to any delay caused by an incorrect delivery address being provided to us. All orders are dispatched from Singapore - please note the shipping fee does not include any applicable taxes and duties by customs in the country where the order is to be delivered. You are responsible for any taxes and duties incurred.
2) How much do you charge for local shipping?
For local shipping, a fee of SGD5 applies if your orders are below SGD15. Free local shipping is available with minimum spend of SGD15. Deliveries within Singapore is not available for P.O. Box and AFPN addresses.
3) How long should I expect to receive my order?
For overseas deliveries, it will usually take 10 days for your parcel to reach you.
For local deliveries, the order will reach you within 4 - 5 business days upon your transaction completion. To get updates on your order, feel free to email us at email@example.com or call us at +65 6288 2277, Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm (+8:00GMT)
4) Will my purchase be made known to anyone who comes across the package or receives on my behalf?
All orders will be shipped in discreet unmarked envelopes with no brand or product indication on the exterior, thus ensuring that the content in each package will not be made known to anyone else, unless someone who is not the intended recipient opens the package intentionally.
RETURNS & EXCHANGE
1) Can I cancel or modify an order once it has been placed?
Once an order has been placed and payment made, it can no longer be cancelled and no refunds can be made. Your order will be shipped as scheduled. A 20% processing fee will be charged if for some reason, we allow an order to be cancelled. If an order is cancelled due to the unavailability of goods or our inability to deliver the goods within the agreed time frame, we will refund the full amount paid.
2) What if there is a problem with my order?
We will gladly replace any item that is faulty or if we shipped you a wrong item by accident. In cases of return of a faulty item, it must be returned in its original packaging together with any enclosed documentation.
If something is not right, let us know immediately. Please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your order number, your name and address, details of the product and the reason for return. We will then advise you on how to proceed with the return and item replacement. Please do not return items without first informing us.
Should the product need to be returned, the customer will bear the return delivery charge to Okamoto Global and we will pay the delivery charge to send the item back to the customer. Be sure your package is insured and prepaid. The item is your responsibility until it reaches us. For your own protection, we recommend that you send the parcel using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods. Goods returned should be in the same condition as when the problem was first brought to our knowledge or else the return will not be honoured.